Convert JPG to PDF in a Few Clicks
|File extension||.jpg/.jpeg||File extension|
|Internet media type||image/jpeg||Internet media type||application/pdf|
|File format name||Joint Photographic Experts Group JFIF format||File format name||Portable Document Format|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Apple Preview, Microsoft Windows Photo Gallery Viewer||Associated programs||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader|
|Developed by||Joint Photographic Experts Group||Developed by||ISO|
|Initial Release:||September 18, 1992||Initial Release:||June 15, 1993|
How to convert a JPG image to a PDF online
- Open the converter in your web browser.
- Within the app, click Choose File to upload a JPG file stored on your device.
- Click one of the cloud storage service icons to add a JPG stored online.
- Wait for your upload to complete, then click Convert Now!
- Your resulting PDF will be ready in a snap. Now you may choose what to do with it.
- Click Continue Editing if you want to edit the resulting PDF file (i.e. add or remove text, e-sign or share your PDF).
- Click Download Now to save your PDF to your computer, tablet or phone.
- Click Start over again to convert the same image again or process another JPG file.
The Best Features Comparing Chart
Because of the higher competition level online, choosing an ideal software can be tough — especially if you don’t accurately weigh up it with the alternatives. Our comparison table will assist you to easily select your preferred product to Convert JPG to PDF. Learn the advanced features of JPGtoPDF.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
It’s excellent for converting images to PDF files. Alto helps improve the speed and efficiency of my data sharing. PDFs are much better for emailing.
Alto converter allows you to export any uploaded jpeg image to PDF and after suggests tools for edit
Alto makes my conversions better. Images look perfect in PDF format. Converts fast, requires a few clicks and costs nothing. No need to have a computer nearby as it works perfectly on mobile, even while using the browser.
How To convert JPG to PDF
How To Convert JPG to PDF Online
The easiest way to transform an image into a PDF document is to use a cloud-based online converter. It guarantees security while processing the file. It has an easy-to-use interface that is simple to work with even for inexperienced users. There’s also no need to import a file from one storage source to another if you want to change the format. You can transform the image into a document following these steps:
- Import or drag and drop the file.
- Click the Convert Now button.
- Wait until the conversion process finishes.
- Save the final PDF file to a preferable storage source.
By being connected to the Internet, you spend less time and effort when using the AltoConvertJPGtoPDF service. The platform is fully compatible with different devices.
The conversion results will always look perfect. And all formattings, colors, fonts, and positions of all elements on the page will be saved. Also, the solution does not have access to your personal information. This is why there’s no need to register on the site. Not a single megabyte of memory from your device will be used because everything is located in the cloud.
Use AltoConvertJPGtoPDF online solution totally for free. Upload images or drag & drop them to the appropriate box on the website. After a few minute conversion, you may download a created file to your desktop or mobile device or save to the cloud storage: no limitations, no hidden charges, and costs.