Convert JPG to PDF in a Few Clicks
|Internet media type||image/jpeg||application/pdf|
|File format name||Joint Photographic Experts Group JFIF format||Portable Document Format|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Apple Preview, Microsoft Windows Photo Gallery Viewer||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader|
|Developed by||Joint Photographic Experts Group||ISO|
|Initial Release:||September 18, 1992||June 15, 1993|
How to convert a JPG image to a PDF online
- Open the converter in your web browser.
- Within the app, click Choose File to upload a JPG file stored on your device.
- Click one of the cloud storage service icons to add a JPG stored online.
- Wait for your upload to complete, then click Convert Now!
- Your resulting PDF will be ready in a snap. Now you may choose what to do with it.
- Click Continue Editing if you want to edit the resulting PDF file (i.e. add or remove text, e-sign or share your PDF).
- Click Download Now to save your PDF to your computer, tablet or phone.
- Click Start over again to convert the same image again or process another JPG file.
The Best Features Comparing Chart
Because of the higher competition level online, choosing an ideal software can be tough — especially if you don’t accurately weigh up it with the alternatives. Our comparison table will assist you to easily select your preferred product to Convert JPG to PDF. Learn the advanced features of JPGtoPDF.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
It’s excellent for converting images to PDF files. Alto helps improve the speed and efficiency of my data sharing. PDFs are much better for emailing.
Alto converter allows you to export any uploaded jpeg image to PDF and after suggests tools for edit
Alto makes my conversions better. Images look perfect in PDF format. Converts fast, requires a few clicks and costs nothing. No need to have a computer nearby as it works perfectly on mobile, even while using the browser.
How To convert JPG to PDF
How To Convert JPG to PDF Online
The easiest way to transform an image into a PDF document is to use a cloud-based online converter. It guarantees security while processing the file. It has an easy-to-use interface that is simple to work with even for inexperienced users. There’s also no need to import a file from one storage source to another if you want to change the format. You can transform the image into a document following these steps:
- Import or drag and drop the file.
- Click the Convert Now button.
- Wait until the conversion process finishes.
- Save the final PDF file to a preferable storage source.
By being connected to the Internet, you spend less time and effort when using the AltoConvertJPGtoPDF service. The platform is fully compatible with different devices.
The conversion results will always look perfect. And all formattings, colors, fonts, and positions of all elements on the page will be saved. Also, the solution does not have access to your personal information. This is why there’s no need to register on the site. Not a single megabyte of memory from your device will be used because everything is located in the cloud.
How To Convert JPG to PDF in Google Chrome
Chrome is one of the most popular, secure, multi-functional and cross-platform web browsers. It frequently used both as a working environment as well as a perfect toolkit for home use. One of the best characteristics of Chrome is its built-in cloud services, as well as the ability to add numerous extensions to make it even more useful. The extensions vary, starting from web development, document management and finishing with save search, music or video upload. It also supports Alto Converter extension for Chrome — a useful tool for changing a document’s format right from your browser.
You can convert files with this tool by doing the following:
- Click at the extension icon and the pop-up window will appear.
- Select the image you need to transform by clicking at the Choose File button.
- Once file imports, change its format.
- Save the final document version to the internal memory or cloud.
The final result will be a perfectly formatted high-quality PDF document. The installation of extensions incredibly simplifies file processing and management. Having all the needed tools carefully arranged and packed with Chrome means you will not need to install software, which in turn frees up your device’s memory. You can create a custom environment that will allow you to complete all of your most important tasks and save time for more important activities.
How To Convert JPG to PDF in Windows
Converting JPG images into templates is more complicated if you aren't using a Mac. For example, there is no pre-installed software in older versions of Windows to help you convert files. But it's still possible to make conversations, and you have several options to choose from. One of your options is to process the file via an online solution. Some services require a membership fee, while others are free of charge. Transformation without additional software is available in Windows 8 and older.
To save a JPG as PDF, complete these steps:
- Open the image.
- Go to the print option and insert the Microsoft Print to PDF feature.
- Add a folder for further file storage and name the file.
- Submit the changes and the template will be automatically saved.
You will then get the PDF sample. It will look exactly the same as the input image. This is the fastest and simplest way to make a document from an image. Those who have older versions of Windows can also try to save an image as a PDF by adding it to Google Drive and saving it in PDF format. Additionally, those who are registered online or use offline PDF editing platforms like Adobe Acrobat can use this option.
How To Convert JPG to PDF on Mac using Preview
Preview is not only for viewing files. This solution has numerous hidden features that a lot of users don't know about.For example, it can actually help you unlock PDF templates, combine pages from different documents and add signatures to them. It also gives you the ability to password-protect documents. This can especially come in handy when you are converting the format of a file. Additionally, you have the ability to save PDFs of any image in whatever format you need, including JPEG, PNG, TIFF. Unfortunately, this feature is not available on the regular Preview menu. However, there is a shortcut you can use.
Here's a lifehack on how to save an image as a document:
- Open the file with Preview.
- Press CMD+S and you will see the pop-up window.
- Select PDF in the Format classification.
- Add the file's destination.
- Click the Save button.
Mac Pages isn't very easy to use since some of its key features are hidden. Still, by knowing the right keyboard shortcuts, one can take full advantage of the various features associated with this software. This will help you save time and money. Most of the frequently-used features are easily available at your fingertips and there are some key advantages here. For example, there's no need to install additional software or worry about an unstable Internet connection.
How To Convert JPG to PDF Using Adobe Reader
Adobe Acrobat Solutions are pioneers in the processing and editing of PDF documents. And the benefits of Portable Document Format has already been recognized and appreciated by internet users. In fact, Acrobat is perhaps the first thing that comes to one’s mind when talking about PDFs. This solution is multi-functional and has various versions for different needs and subscriptions. It is possible to change an image format with Adobe Acrobat, but the feature itself is called the "creation" of the file, not the "conversion".
To create a Portable Document from a JPG image you should do the following:
- Launch the application and go to File.
- Click on Create PDF and select the JPG file from the device’s internal memory.
- Go to File and click on Save as.
- Specify the preferable location and the document will be saved in the needed format.
If you do not have Acrobat on your device, mind that you should undergo the registration procedure first. Once you register, all the actions made in other devices with the same solution will be synchronized. In addition to that, you will get access to cloud storage that will work even after your subscription. Non-subscribed users will have part of the features available. In most cases, the trial version is quite enough for home use.
How to Convert JPG to PDF on the Phone
If you need to change the format of your image and you don’t have a computer, convert JPG to PDF on the phone in any mobile browser of your choice. Open altopdf.com and select how you want your file converted or go directly to AltoConvertJpgToPdf.com. In just a few clicks get what you need!
- Click the Choose File button and select your image in JPG/JPEG format.
- Repeat the first step if needed and add more pictures. Tap on images to delete or drag to rearrange them.
- Click the orange Convert Now! button and start converting your file(s).
- Download the converted document or open it in pdfFiller and start editing, signing and sharing it/them.
On top of that, save the file directly to your cloud storage. Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox are available right from the browser. This service works with similar ease and comfort to the desktop version. The website is fully optimized for mobile devices and is free. The only thing you need is a stable internet connection.
If you work with PDFs often, add altopdf.com to your bookmarks. This way, you’ll never miss out on easy conversions and will be able to convert JPG to PDF from your phone at any time.
How to Convert JPG to PDF on iPhone or iPad
The ability to convert JPG to PDF on iPhone or iPad on the go can be useful for people who are really busy. Sometimes documents are in image format that prevents you from signing or filling them. Consider installing a tiny Alto application to get additional opportunities. Using the following instructions the process will be straightforward.
- Open the AppStore, find and download the Convert JPEG to PDF application by airSlate Inc.
- Upload a file from your device or cloud services.
- Using built-in tools adjust the file: rotate and crop (manual or proportional). Then tap Done.
- Wait for a few moments while the program converts your image.
- Edit or sign the document if needed with pdfFiller’s or signNow’s e-signature solutions.
- Download the converted file.
This application is free. It requires no registration and no emails to convert JPG to PDF on iPhone or iPad. We won't send you hundreds of spam letters or annoy you.
The other significant advantage of the Alto app is that we care about your security even when you’re not thinking about it. Our connections are secure and nobody has access to your documents but you. All files are automatically deleted from our servers right after starting a new operation or closing the app. Perform this operation or a similar one with any of our products for iPhone, iPad or other platforms.
How to Convert JPG to PDF on Android
Each Android user can easily convert JPG to PDF with the Alto tool. Even if it’s someone’s first time downloading an app they can finish the entire process in just a few minutes. The following step-by-step guide will help you to turn your image into a portable document format file quickly:
- Open the PlayMarket (available on all Android devices) and find Alto JPG to PDF converter and click Install.
- Choose a file from any cloud storage (like Google Drive) or your device.
- Check that it’s the picture you want before you convert it.
- Wait while the file converts.
- Send the prepared document via email or edit and e-sign it with pdfFiller.
- Save the sample to your device by clicking Download.
This application is an excellent solution for all Android users. It suits both smartphones and tablets. Once installed you’ll always have access to your JPG-PDF converter. Convert JPG to PDF at any time, all you need is a stable internet connection. All operations are processed on our secure servers. Doing this optimizes the size of the application and its memory usage. Don't worry about the safety of your files. Everything is deleted right after your file is converted. Please pay attention, if you close your app or start a new conversion, you won't be able to download recently converted samples.
Use AltoConvertJPGtoPDF online solution totally for free. Upload images or drag & drop them to the appropriate box on the website. After a few minute conversion, you may download a created file to your desktop or mobile device or save to the cloud storage: no limitations, no hidden charges, and costs.